Estereoscopios EMZ-13 y EMZ-13TR
The EMZ-13 and EMZ-13TR stereoscopes are rugged and versatile systems designed for years of use in demanding environments in multiple stereoscopic microscopy.
- Converging Optical System (design Greenough)
- High resolution images.
- Rugged metal body designed to last a lifetime.
- The range of 1.0X to 7.0x zoom.
- Zoom ratio 7: 1.
- Ergonomically positioned bilateral zoom controls.
- Binocular tubes inclined at 45 degrees to the free eyestrain. Total magnification range available with optional auxiliary lenses and a eye of 1.5x to 420X.
- Dual diopter adjustment (+/- 5 diopters) allows the sample to stay focused entirely.
- Adjustable interpupillary distance of 54 mm to 75mm.
- Standard working distance of 90mm