Meiji Techno IM-7000 series inverted metallurgical microscopes that have a design in the form of thin wedge that saves desk space and provides excellent stability. All controls of the IM-7000 series are ergonomically positioned for comfort and ease in widespread use for the operator.
- All microscopes come standard with an infinity corrected optical design (F = 200).
- The units are supplied with either a standard Siedentopf type binocular head inclined at 30 “or Siedentopf trinocular head inclined at 45”. interpupillary distance is adjustable from 35 mm to 75 mm.
- The adjustment of diopter graduated provided as a standard feature in the eye of the left sleeve of all units.
- Pair of wide field eyepieces SWH10X,, FN 22 eyepieces are also available. Optional SWH15X, SWH20X and SWH10X-F.
- Revolver Porta Quintuple Objectives,
- Plan Achromatic Objectives EPI 5X / 0.10, EPI 10X / 0.25, EPI 20X / 0.40, and EPI 50X / 0.75 are standard on all units. Optional Lenses EPI 100 / 0.9a, WD 0.37mm,
- The focusing mechanism is ergonomically positioned, Mechanisms Coaxial coarse and fine focus with micrometric adjustable tension control.
- Shift Focus 9 mm in steps of 1.0 mm. fine focus rotation 0.2 mm per revolution.
- Lighting is an illuminating Vertical koehler equipped with 6v 30w halogen bulb. variable resistor automatic detection voltage power series are incorporated
- • All models are equipped with appropriate port for CCD, 35mm camera, or digital cameras. Camera adapters are optional are available to facilitate a wide range of camera and video equipment.
- The body is cast the aluminum alloy body for rigidity and exceptional stability.